Hi guys! I thought of making a small recap of what we had been learning about since we were kids. Today , i give you , ‘FORCE”. I’ll make recaps of other topics as well. For now, check this out. One last thing, if you are feeling bored, or miserable about something or any other thing which is clouding your mind you can read “OLIVIA” , its a story that I’m writing, its not complete yet, but it might act as a refreshment.
FORCE IS DEFINED AS A PUSH OR A PULL FROM AN EXTERNAL SOURCE WHICH RESULTS IN THE CHANGE OF STATE OF UNIFORM REST OR MOTION OF THE BODY ON WHICH IT IS APPLIED.
- PUSHING THE DOOR BELL’ S SWITCH WHEN YOU ARE AT YOUR FRIEND’S HOUSE, WAITING FOR HER TO OPEN THE DOOR.
- PRESSING KEYS WHILE PLAYING THE PIANO
- PULLING THE STRINGS OF A GUITAR
- HITTING THE STRIKER WHILE PLAYING CARROM
- PRESSING THE KEYS OF A KEYBOARD WHILE TYPING
- CARRYING YOUR PET TO THE VET WHEN HE IS SICK
TYPES OF FORCES
- CONTACT FORCES
|· Frictional Force
· Tension Force
· Normal Force
· Air Resistance Force
· Applied Force
· Spring Force
- NON CONTACT FORCES
|· Gravitational Force
· Electrical Force
· Magnetic Force